Anyone going to get BF3?

Go down

Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  xiReaper002 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 pm

I pre-ordered it that's why and wanted to make some new gaming buddies. If you have a PS3, Pm, or ask for my Skype. And we can game on BF3 once it's out. Remember, I have a PS3! Smile
avatar
xiReaper002

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://Melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  Onehungrywater on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 am

xiReaper002 wrote:I pre-ordered it that's why and wanted to make some new gaming buddies. If you have a PS3, Pm, or ask for my Skype. And we can game on BF3 once it's out. Remember, I have a PS3! Smile
I'm a battlefield junkie through and through!
Preordered the first day I heard about it!
However I have an xbox Sad
avatar
Onehungrywater
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile http://melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  xiReaper002 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Onehungrywater wrote:
xiReaper002 wrote:I pre-ordered it that's why and wanted to make some new gaming buddies. If you have a PS3, Pm, or ask for my Skype. And we can game on BF3 once it's out. Remember, I have a PS3! Smile
I'm a battlefield junkie through and through!
Preordered the first day I heard about it!
However I have an xbox Sad
Maybe we can talk about the game in a skype call while we play it on different consoles. xD
avatar
xiReaper002

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://Melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  Onehungrywater on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm

xiReaper002 wrote:
Onehungrywater wrote:
xiReaper002 wrote:I pre-ordered it that's why and wanted to make some new gaming buddies. If you have a PS3, Pm, or ask for my Skype. And we can game on BF3 once it's out. Remember, I have a PS3! Smile
I'm a battlefield junkie through and through!
Preordered the first day I heard about it!
However I have an xbox Sad
Maybe we can talk about the game in a skype call while we play it on different consoles. xD

Haha that would be....interesting...
avatar
Onehungrywater
Admin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile http://melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  xiReaper002 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Onehungrywater wrote:
xiReaper002 wrote:
Onehungrywater wrote:
xiReaper002 wrote:I pre-ordered it that's why and wanted to make some new gaming buddies. If you have a PS3, Pm, or ask for my Skype. And we can game on BF3 once it's out. Remember, I have a PS3! Smile
I'm a battlefield junkie through and through!
Preordered the first day I heard about it!
However I have an xbox Sad
Maybe we can talk about the game in a skype call while we play it on different consoles. xD

Haha that would be....interesting...
It's basically the same thing as playing with each other, but we won't be playing together but skyping together...
avatar
xiReaper002

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://Melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  SaucyBrossy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I'll be getting BF3. It is gonna be a great game (hopefully)

SaucyBrossy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  xiReaper002 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm

SaucyBrossy wrote:I'll be getting BF3. It is gonna be a great game (hopefully)
HOPEFULLY! HOPEFULLY! How dare you.
avatar
xiReaper002

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://Melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  SaucyBrossy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I played the beta so it is at the back of my mind when i'll play it. However, i found it was only a 2 month old build at the time so it had a 1/3 of the graphics. I believe it will still be a solid game.

SaucyBrossy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  Haredeenee on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 am

Im gettin' it on the 11th.

Since my parents love me, I have a 360. My username is the same as my Gamertag

Haredeenee

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  xiReaper002 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Haredeenee wrote:Im gettin' it on the 11th.

Since my parents love me, I have a 360. My username is the same as my Gamertag
We meet again, Haredeenee...
avatar
xiReaper002

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://Melodia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  Haredeenee on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:16 pm

xiReaper002 wrote:
Haredeenee wrote:Im gettin' it on the 11th.

Since my parents love me, I have a 360. My username is the same as my Gamertag
We meet again, Haredeenee...

We know each other?

Haredeenee

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to get BF3?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum