Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is bullshit

2 posters

Go down

this is bullshit Empty this is bullshit

Post  Pern24 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 am

ok, im done, all my stuff is giveaway, someone tunneled into my house, griefed abit, and then mined all the ore from my mines i dug down, so all the time i spent doing so was a huge waste, no effin respect at all, thanks to those that were cool, but with no grief protection, i'm not playing on this sever anymore, goodluck to you all.

Pern24

Back to top Go down

this is bullshit Empty Re: this is bullshit

Post  Pern24 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:04 am

they also griefed and stole from my farm, just because im not in the city doesnt mean some1 should do that shet, i was respectable to others, and i replaced or payed for stuff i took without asking, i unlocked all my chest, but barry and chazney already went through what was there.

Pern24

Back to top Go down

Post  Onehungrywater Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Pern24 wrote:ok, im done, all my stuff is giveaway, someone tunneled into my house, griefed abit, and then mined all the ore from my mines i dug down, so all the time i spent doing so was a huge waste, no effin respect at all, thanks to those that were cool, but with no grief protection, i'm not playing on this sever anymore, goodluck to you all.
If you have purchased a lot in the city you would have grief protection. And if you would have reported this all, it could have been dealt with.
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum