Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced to donate?

2 posters

Go down

Forced to donate? Empty Forced to donate?

Post  Haredeenee Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:16 am

I recently have talked to a number of the members of the servers and many of them do not like the idea of Donating for higher rank. Many of these members have contributed so much to the server in the way of building or helping other members.

I believe that instead of having to donate to attain a higher rank, members can also increase in rank by building something awesome, assisting others, or being active not only on the server but the forum as well.

Haredeenee

Back to top Go down

Forced to donate? Empty Re: Forced to donate?

Post  Onehungrywater Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Haredeenee wrote:I recently have talked to a number of the members of the servers and many of them do not like the idea of Donating for higher rank. Many of these members have contributed so much to the server in the way of building or helping other members.

I believe that instead of having to donate to attain a higher rank, members can also increase in rank by building something awesome, assisting others, or being active not only on the server but the forum as well.

Never going to happen. Servers cost money to run.
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum