Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylolthexelol's Whitelist Application. :3

2 posters

Go down

Taylolthexelol's Whitelist Application. :3 Empty Taylolthexelol's Whitelist Application. :3

Post  Taylolthexelol Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 pm

WHITELIST APPLICATION FORM

In Game Name? - Taylolthexelol

Minecraft Experience? - Well, I was introduced to Minecraft last Spring- sometime in March, actually. Been in love with it ever since.

Why do you want to join Melodia? - Why? Well, I'm currently staffing on two servers at the moment- one of which is going to be down for an indefinite amount of time, and the other too small for me to really enjoy. SO, I'm looking to join a new and developing server, with a friendly community and staff, and, well. This one looked like it seemed to fall into that category. :3

What can you contribute to Melodia? - I'm a decent architect, and builder- and have constructed many a town, city, and other large scale projects. Cathedrals, castles, etc. Hopefully I'm able to build something on a larger scale on this server. c:

Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? - Of course, rules are the glue holding a server together. ^~^

Taylolthexelol

Back to top Go down

Taylolthexelol's Whitelist Application. :3 Empty Re: Taylolthexelol's Whitelist Application. :3

Post  Onehungrywater Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Taylolthexelol wrote:
WHITELIST APPLICATION FORM

In Game Name? - Taylolthexelol

Minecraft Experience? - Well, I was introduced to Minecraft last Spring- sometime in March, actually. Been in love with it ever since.

Why do you want to join Melodia? - Why? Well, I'm currently staffing on two servers at the moment- one of which is going to be down for an indefinite amount of time, and the other too small for me to really enjoy. SO, I'm looking to join a new and developing server, with a friendly community and staff, and, well. This one looked like it seemed to fall into that category. :3

What can you contribute to Melodia? - I'm a decent architect, and builder- and have constructed many a town, city, and other large scale projects. Cathedrals, castles, etc. Hopefully I'm able to build something on a larger scale on this server. c:

Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? - Of course, rules are the glue holding a server together. ^~^
added
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down