Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deathbutton1 Whitelist Application

2 posters

Go down

deathbutton1 Whitelist Application Empty deathbutton1 Whitelist Application

Post  deathbutton1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 am

In Game Name? -deathbutton1
Minecraft Experience?-Very beginning of Beta
Why do you want to join Melodia? - I really want a server with a good community. All the servers I have seen are either way to large, or they are completely unreliable.
What can you contribute to Melodia? - I am a simi-talented builder, I am excellent with pistons and redstone, but of course I wouldn't do so much I'll lag the server. I am a good fighter, and I am have a great knowledge of MineCraft, and I love to help people.
Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? - Yes, I have never been banned, muted, or any other type of punishment on a server.
deathbutton1
deathbutton1

Back to top Go down

deathbutton1 Whitelist Application Empty Re: deathbutton1 Whitelist Application

Post  Onehungrywater Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 pm

deathbutton1 wrote:In Game Name? -deathbutton1
Minecraft Experience?-Very beginning of Beta
Why do you want to join Melodia? - I really want a server with a good community. All the servers I have seen are either way to large, or they are completely unreliable.
What can you contribute to Melodia? - I am a simi-talented builder, I am excellent with pistons and redstone, but of course I wouldn't do so much I'll lag the server. I am a good fighter, and I am have a great knowledge of MineCraft, and I love to help people.
Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? - Yes, I have never been banned, muted, or any other type of punishment on a server.
Whitelisted Smile
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down