Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, my name is Pern(Josh)

2 posters

Go down

Hi, my name is Pern(Josh) Empty Hi, my name is Pern(Josh)

Post  Pern24 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey, I'm new to the server, I like it, it's friendly, and the city is coming along nicely. I'm here to build my own property and to make friends, if any of you need me to help you and I'm not in the middle of something, I'm more than happy to help, also, I don't mind sharing my farm produce, as long as you replant what you've taken or hoe down the ground for the melons, also replant trees you chop down please. If i figure out how to unlock a chest, I'll put a unlocked chest outside of my house with all my scrap material that i don't want/need for anyone who wants it, dirt, cobblestone, saplings, whatever I find.

Pern24

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is Pern(Josh) Empty Re: Hi, my name is Pern(Josh)

Post  Onehungrywater Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 am

Pern24 wrote:Hey, I'm new to the server, I like it, it's friendly, and the city is coming along nicely. I'm here to build my own property and to make friends, if any of you need me to help you and I'm not in the middle of something, I'm more than happy to help, also, I don't mind sharing my farm produce, as long as you replant what you've taken or hoe down the ground for the melons, also replant trees you chop down please. If i figure out how to unlock a chest, I'll put a unlocked chest outside of my house with all my scrap material that i don't want/need for anyone who wants it, dirt, cobblestone, saplings, whatever I find.

Hello Pern! I hope you enjoy the server and the site!
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum