Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DurzoBlint15's Whitelist Application

2 posters

Go down

DurzoBlint15's Whitelist Application Empty DurzoBlint15's Whitelist Application

Post  DurzoBlint15 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm

-----------------------------
WHITELIST APPLICATION FORM
In Game Name? (Case-Sensitive) - DurzoBlint15
Minecraft Experience? (Time played) - I have played Minecraft since the beginning of the Alpha release.
Why do you want to join Melodia? - I love to build cities and to trade or gather supplies for the community.
What can you contribute to Melodia? - My love of Minecraft and my mining skill. I can also teach new members what to do or apply for a Mod position if you ever need one. I run my own server right now so I know how strict people are on rules.
Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? - Yes! Always! As I said, I run my own server but I am unable to pay for hosting anymore so I am looking for a very friendly server.
Comments: - I'm very experienced in the programming language Java and I am learning the Bukkit API so in the future I will be able to make you plugins if the need be. Also, I am home schooled and am 15...If that matters. I hope to join the server! Thanks!

DurzoBlint15

Back to top Go down

DurzoBlint15's Whitelist Application Empty Re: DurzoBlint15's Whitelist Application

Post  Onehungrywater Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

DurzoBlint15 wrote:-----------------------------
WHITELIST APPLICATION FORM
In Game Name? (Case-Sensitive) - DurzoBlint15
Minecraft Experience? (Time played) - I have played Minecraft since the beginning of the Alpha release.
Why do you want to join Melodia? - I love to build cities and to trade or gather supplies for the community.
What can you contribute to Melodia? - My love of Minecraft and my mining skill. I can also teach new members what to do or apply for a Mod position if you ever need one. I run my own server right now so I know how strict people are on rules.
Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? - Yes! Always! As I said, I run my own server but I am unable to pay for hosting anymore so I am looking for a very friendly server.
Comments: - I'm very experienced in the programming language Java and I am learning the Bukkit API so in the future I will be able to make you plugins if the need be. Also, I am home schooled and am 15...If that matters. I hope to join the server! Thanks!

Sounds great! I've whitelisted you! Very Happy
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down