Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThaAussieNub's Whitelist Application

2 posters

Go down

ThaAussieNub's Whitelist Application Empty ThaAussieNub's Whitelist Application

Post  ThaAussieNub Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 am

In Game Name? (Case-Sensitive) - ThaAussieNub
Minecraft Experience? (Time played) - I have played Minecraft since Beta 1.3
Why do you want to join Melodia? - I want to join because i saw on the forums that it was Iconomy and i would love to play on a server since i haven't played on them for a while
What can you contribute to Melodia? - I love to make fountains and do stuff with pistons and redstone and just experiment with the looks of things i also love to make houses on top of mountains with cave entrances are the bottom with spiralling staircases all the way to the house at the top.
Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? Yes , I a fellow server owned well ex server owner i understand how frustrating it can be when people break the rules and don't do what there told.
ThaAussieNub
ThaAussieNub

Back to top Go down

ThaAussieNub's Whitelist Application Empty Re: ThaAussieNub's Whitelist Application

Post  Onehungrywater Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 am

ThaAussieNub wrote:In Game Name? (Case-Sensitive) - ThaAussieNub
Minecraft Experience? (Time played) - I have played Minecraft since Beta 1.3
Why do you want to join Melodia? - I want to join because i saw on the forums that it was Iconomy and i would love to play on a server since i haven't played on them for a while
What can you contribute to Melodia? - I love to make fountains and do stuff with pistons and redstone and just experiment with the looks of things i also love to make houses on top of mountains with cave entrances are the bottom with spiralling staircases all the way to the house at the top.
Will you follow ALL rules at ALL times? Yes , I a fellow server owned well ex server owner i understand how frustrating it can be when people break the rules and don't do what there told.

Accepted
Onehungrywater
Onehungrywater
Admin

https://melodia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down